Saturday 10 January 2015

Prim and Primer

Prim and Primer!







Primer is a great way to keep your make up in position for longer. It is also great for creating a smooth undercoat for foundation. I decided to try a  cheap and cheerful 'Stay Time Long Wear Primer' by Seventeen ( €6.99 in Boots). 

My idea of a primer would be a clear gel will a silicone texture but this primer was almost like a foundation with a very pale skin colour. I was disappointed when I first used it. I place a small amount on my finger tips and rubbed it in to my skin and it seems to form clumps and almost flake off my skin the more I tried to blend it. 

I was about to give up on it and cut my losses when I tried applying it with a make up brush in small amounts. This worked much better! It dries quickly and I think that is why my first attempt failed so badly. Better to apply it little by little and do not over blend it as it will form clumps again!

I feel with the added colour in the primer it acts almost like a concealer as well which is great if you are having a bad skin day. I am happy with the results and for the price it is very good. 


Have you tried this product? What is your favourite primer? 
Thanks for reading!

Bobby x.

No comments:

Post a Comment