Monday 9 February 2015

From Sprays to Foams to Dust :Tresemmé Hair Products


From Sprays to Foams to Dust : Tresemmé Hair Products 


Tresemmé 

Tresemmé Salon Finish Strong Hold Hairspray

The first thing that attracted me to this hairspray was the size of the bottle! It is a mini bottle and is the perfect size to pop in your handbag if you had a special occasion to go to and wanted to bring along back up hairspray just in case, Similarly its a fab size for travelling. I use this hairspray on updos because it is super strong hold! 

Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray

I love this product. I always use a heat defense spray before using any sort of heat on my hair because it is so fine and gets damaged so easily. I have to be careful not to use products which will weigh down my already quite limp hair and I find that the Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray doesn't weigh down my hair even if I use it liberally which is the perfect balance of protection and product for me. This product keeps my hair from going super frizzy for the day and also the second day and therfore I use less heat which is a great bonus for my very fine hair!  

Tresemmé Instant Refresh Waterless Foam Shampoo 

I had never heard of anything like this product until my sister bought ti for me as a little random present. I usually would use dry shampoo if I needed to refresh my hair between washes and so I wasn't sure how I felt about using a foam. I have naturally oily roots but quite dry ends. As I find with all Tresemmé products it smells amazing! Personally this product was not the product for me. My hair needs more of a dry shampoo at the roots because it would be quite oily by the second day. the Waterless Foam Shampoo need give my hair a fresh feeling and worked well in the lengths of my hair but I found my roots still looked like second day old hair. I tend to use a combination of this and a dry shampoo and this seems to work well for me! If you had fine and dry hair I would say this product would work a treat for you. 

Tresemmé Texture Style Backcomb Dust

Another lifesaver product for me! The first few times I used this Backcomb Dust I was a little disappointed. I followed the instructions which said to place a small amount of dust between your hands, rub together and massage into roots. I just wasn't achieving the results I wanted with this technique. I decided to pour a small amount directly on my roots on the crown of my head instead and this worked a treat. The effect it creates is a fully backcombed effect without damaging your hair by physically backcombing your hair. It saves on the grueling knots the next morning too!! 


As always thank you for reading!!

What are your fav Tresemmé products? Have you tried any of the products above?

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to follow me :)

Love Bobby x



No comments:

Post a Comment